|Home||» Products||» Digital Testing Hammer|
Digital Testing Hammer
Being an ISO 9001:2008 certified organization, we are engaged in manufacturing, supplying and exporting Digital Concrete Testing Hammer. Equipped with an electronic transducer, this hammer is designed in accordance with the international quality standards to ensure high benchmarks of quality. Offered hammer is capable of measuring the rebound values and supplies automatically the results on a graphic display. Also, we offer this Digital Concrete Testing Hammer to the clients' premises in stipulated time-period.
High resolution and accuracy
Rapid and simple calibration procedure
Longer in working life
1) Submit to < Technical Specification of Inspecting Concrete Compressive Strength by Rebound Method > (JGJ/T23-2001). And ASTM C805, EN 12504
2) Integrated structure of the test hammer host and the displayer part. Easy to carry and make work efficient. Digital part is suitable for all mechanical hammers of our company easily installed and serviced.
3) OLCD displayerï¼ŒEnglish interface and friendly operation.
4) Unique automatic recording function improves the efficiency of measurement.
5) Adopting non-contact reflection grating sensor, maximum avoid machine attrition and poor contact in traditional technologies such as contact way or potentiometer way, high precision, long service life, and the traditional pointer scale is kept.
6) Its power source is 1*5# Ni-MH rechargeable battery available worldwide.
7) Large storage capacity, more than 200 standard components, a standard component including almost 50 test areas, one test areas including 16 test pointes, completely meet the request of long time in site test.
8) Testing parameters can be typed in test site.
9) Adopting USB interface, as U flash disk, no need special driver.
10) Have real-time clock calendar function, can automatically record test date.
11) Advanced low power consumption function, can set display backlight level, auto dormancy, and automatic turn off.
1) Data processing standard: Submit to < Technical Specification of Inspecting Concrete Compressive Strength by Rebound Method > (JGJ/T23-2001).
2) Standard impact energy: 2.207J
3) Tension spring stiffness: 785 N/m
4) Stroke of impact hammer: 75 mm
5) Test value when calibrated on test anvil (qualified anvil like type JW225): 80 ± 2
6) Bounds on error: â‰¤± 0.5 (the differences between displayer and rider)
7) Display screen: 128 x 64 resolution, 5 levels of backlighting adjustable.
8) Data storage capacity: 200 standard components (50 testing areas per component)
9) Power source: 1* 5# Ni-MH rechargeable batteryï¼ˆ1.2vï¼‰
ã€Warning: Ban from Alkaline battery connecting PC. It equals to charge to Alkaline battery. It has exploding damageï¼ã€‘